Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Winners!



Thank you everyone for commenting on my blog post with such interesting stories, attractions and memories! it was fascinating to read about your hometown, those beautiful landscapes or memories from 4th of july holidays. I felt like i am touring the world: UK, Spain, Finland, Italy and of course USA!

Thank you so much for sharing this with me :)

So... here are the winners of the raffle, as always i am using the fruit machine name picker (so i feel like i am in vegas :))

1st keychain goes to - B-LEE KREATIONS
2nd keychain goes to - Angela Murtagh
and USA flag cane - rosemaryschild

Winners please email me your home address so i can send you the gifts!
my email is imishly@gmail.com

thank you and i hope you had a great 4th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment