Monday, May 3, 2010

Winners...!

Once again the time has come to draw the names!

The first 20 buyers of my newest tutorials (polypediaonline vol 8, 9, 10) got in a raffle and 2 of them are about to win a prize -
one will get a free tutorial of their choice and the other one a set of 4 real canes sent to their home.

I was all smiling with happiness when i got these lovely feedbacks from my customers after they reviewed the new tutorials -
***************************
Hello Iris! I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for your latest tutorial. Butterflies are my favorite thing and I have been wanting to make some for a long time. Your instructions are so clear and so easy to understand. I just downloaded it today and I cannot wait to go home and give it a try. Thank you so much for all you do and for sharing your creativity.
***************************
Hi Iris, Thank you for the link to the videos. They are wonderful as is everything you touch. They are very clear, direct and oh so helpful. The music is very pleasant and they are filmed very well.
I love the three new tutorials and with the videos I can't fail.
Please never stop doing what you do so beautifully!
***************************
thank you every one!

This random name picker site was a great service last time, so instead of cutting all your names up and popping them in a basket i used it again.

Winners are -
Josie - wins a free tutorial!
Jill - wins a set of 4 canes!

Emails will be sent to you!

Enjoy!

1 comment: