Monday, March 10, 2008

Nir Etz Hadar from Israel


I got an email from a tallented man name Nir Etz Hadar , He is 35 yo from Israel, He studied theatrical set design at Tel-Aviv university but never actually worked in the field.

He always liked to sculpt portraits eversince adolescence. His speciality is famous people but he does "ordinary" people as well :-).

He prefer working with Sculpey premo or super sculpy, They are the best materials he know of.

http://usera.imagecave.com/chamaides/
You judge for yourself, AMAZING work!
He can be contacted at - niretzhadar{at}gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Wow, he does amazing work! I'm in awe of those who can do lifelike images or sculptures - I sure can't!

    By the way....

    You've been tagged!
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! I would love to know what size these sculptures are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! Your beads are BEAUTIFUL!! I am surfing the net and am new at this. I have made
    lots of jewelry items and am very interested in making my own beads, what a delight to see all the things that are done with clay, simply awesome!
    And the guy from Israel, "to die for" - never seen anything like that in my lifetime.
    If you would take time to look at some of my creations, http://beadinggranny.com please do so and let me know what you think.
    Have an amazing, wonderful day.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete