Friday, October 26, 2007

Synergy 2008 - I'm coming!

I am SO excited, i've just registrated to Synergy 2008 conference, held in Baltimore, Maryland, on Feb. 21-23, 2008, the 3 days schedule looks fascinating, i will take classes with 9 of the amazing people in the polymer clay industry! i hardly believe it, and i will start counting the days! :)
Long flight from Israel but i can't wait to see you all there!

http://www.npcg.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=81&Itemid=108


Kira Slye and Ilysa Bierer of Polymer Clay Productions/Polymer Clay TV have just released an hour-long podcast with interviews of Synergy presenters Maureen Carlson, Maggie Maggio, SL Savarick, and Sarah Shriver.
http://www.polymerclayproductions.com/

3 comments:

  1. Iris! I will be there too - so finally we meet!
    I'm soo excited about Synergy - hardly can't wait til February!

    Bettina
    www.beadworx.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to meet you all! i just hope i will find you among the hundreds of people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris! I'm so glad you are coming to Synergy. I have admired your work and loved your blog for some time now. I met Shuli Raanan at Sandy Camp recently, wonderful woman and artist. Would love to feature the artists of Israel on the NPCG site. warm regards, Judy

    ReplyDelete